School trip to The View from The Shard
Welcome to The View from The Shard, the premium visitor attraction located at the top of Western Europe’s tallest building, The Shard.
Designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano, The Shard has redefined London’s skyline and quickly established its place as a dynamic symbol of London.
At a height of up to 800ft or 244m, and at almost twice the height of any other vantage point in London, visitors will experience unrivalled 360 degree views over the city for up to 40 miles on a clear day.
Begin your journey in our extraordinary high-speed lifts that carry you from Level 1 to Level 68 in sixty seconds. Once there, enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the capital from their Level 69 observation deck spotting London’s famous landmarks from their open air sky deck on Level 72, where exposed to the elements you can take in the atmosphere and sounds of the city below.
Located moments from London Bridge and surrounded by the city’s most notable attractions, the high-life awaits you at The View from The Shard.
Educational Class Visit
The View from The Shard offers a unique education experience – it is the only place where students can see the entire city at once; both old and new!
Two high speed kaleidoscopic lifts will transport your class to the viewing platforms on Level 69 and Level 72 where you can encourage your student’s fascination with the history of London and enjoy the unparalleled 360 degree views.
All group bookings include:
- FREE teacher tickets
- FREE educational resource materials for Key Stage 2 & 3 covering English, Maths, History, Geography and Art & Design, delivering educational credentials with both the National and London Curriculum.
- Access to the indoor viewing platform on Level 69
- Access to the open-air Skydeck on Level 72
- London Landmark Guarantee – you’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free (terms apply)
- Their friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring The View to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
- Drinks and snacks available to purchase.
- No time limit in the attraction.