School trip to Legoland Windsor Resort
Which child does not dream of becoming a knight, an explorer, a test driver or a pilot and entering into a fascinating world of adventure? At the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort there are over 55 rides and attractions where children can fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, ride the thrilling rapids with a Viking fleet, join LEGO® divers on a magical underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage or enjoy the UK’s only LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display.
The LEGOLAND park has lots to offer for families with children between the ages of 3 and 12 looking for adventure – enough for several days of fun and action.
They offer bespoke Curriculum based LEGO Workshops for ages 3-11. Lead by their fully trained Education Team, they cover topics such as Robotics, Underwater Creatures, Computing, Maths and much more!
LEGOLAND Windsor has over 55 interactive rides, attractions, live shows, building workshops and driving schools, not to mention a staggering 55 million LEGO bricks, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
They understand that organising a school trip can be difficult, which is why they want to make planning your visit to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort as easy as possible.
What is included in your School Ticket?
- Full day entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- Free teacher tickets 1 for every 5 primary students and 1 for every 10 secondary students
- Free coach and minibus parking in our designated coach car park
- Free teacher planning tickets for 2 teachers to visit us anytime before the trip once payment has been made
- Free risk assessment to save that tricky paperwork and meet your student’s needs
- Free access to our NEW School Lunch Room