School trip to Imagine That
Plan a School Visit in Liverpool
Has your school discovered ImagineThat! ?
The perfect northwest school trip venue for Early Years, KS1 and early KS2.
All school trips include a minimum of three workshops eg slime, bath bombs and fridge magnets, a science show with rockets, volcanoes and bubbles and free exploration under the supervision of teachers and helpers.
Trips are from 10am-2pm. We have excellent packed lunch facilities in a room with private access just to school groups. This room can also be used to store lunches and any belongings during your visit.
Imagine That! Liverpool is filled with many wonderful things for the children to explore and enjoy so you do have time for free exploration.
In our Science area they have exhibits that demonstrate the power of air, our favourites being the scarf blower and the wind tunnel. We have excellent electricity exhibits such as our giant electric circuits, hand crank generator, giant electricity stick, and pedal power bicycles where the children can see how they can generate electricity. There is lots of fun in our dark room where the children can experiment with white light, leave their shadow on the wall in our flash shadow exhibit or write with light on our special board
A favourite with children and teachers alike is our giant bubble maker where the children can stand inside a ring and make a bubble that is potentially 6ft high! Unbelievabubble! In addition there are many other exhibits to enjoy such as the microscope, magnet table, alarm tunnel and on Target range.
OurPump and Splash Water Area is full of fun as the children pump the water to fill and tip the buckets and pump to turn the water wheel.
There is also panning for gold and general water play.
The Art Area begins in the ConservARTory with chalk boards, see through easels, mosaics and weaving.
Our craft table is a hub of creativity as the children are busy making different crafts andthis is where they will paint their fridge magnet. In this area is our signature “paint the car” where the children can take a pot of paint and leave their mark on our real car!
And much more…
School visit itinerary
See below details of what to expect on a school trip to Imagine That!
- School trips run from 10- 2 pm with coach drop off directly outside the school entrance.
- On arrival you will be given a place to store your lunches and any personal belongings.
- Times for the workshops, science show and lunch will be coordinated with you and allocated on the day.
- The school trip will begin with a short introductory talk to the children outlining the rules and all the activities and workshops that will be available to them.
- Although activities are subject to change, a school trip will normally include three scheduled workshops which are bath bombs and slime in the science lab and fridge magnet painting in the art area. All items made will be brought to the teachers at the end of day.
- Each class will also take part in a very exciting and interactive science show which lasts approximately 25mins.